- Bad Bunny (b. Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio) is a Grammy-winning rapper/singer.
- He left un verano sin tA history-making album in 2022.
- Bad Bunny is up for three awards at the 65th Grammy Awards in 2023.
It is now the year of the rabbit, which makes sense since evil Bunny has been sitting on top of the music world for the past few years. Bunny, 28, continues to break records, releasing Spanish-language albums that top Board Hot 100 and fueling the rise of reggaeton as a powerhouse genre worldwide. Having said that, how has this success translated into the Grammy Awards?
Amazingly (or not, depending on your perspective), as of early 2023, she’s only won two Grammys. He can have a chance to double That number ties with the 65th Annual Grammy Awards as she has been nominated in three categories. Although the competition is stiff, if anyone can beat the likes of Queen Bey, Adele, and Kay Dot, it’s the occasional WWE Superstar, Bad Bunny.
While Bad Bunny only has a pair of Grammy Awards to his name, he has tasted success at the Latin Grammy Awards. As of February 2023, he has a total of nine awards:
- Best Urban Music Album (x 100 pre,
- Best Reggaeton Performance (“Yo Pereiro Sola”)
- Best Urban Music Album (el ultimo tour del mundo,
- Best Rap/Hip Hop Song (“Booker T”)
- Best Urban Music Album (“Un Verano Sin Ti”)
- Best Urban/Fusion Performance (“Tity Me Preganto”)
- Best Urban Song (“Tity Me Preganto”)
- Best Reggaeton Performance (“Lo Siento Bibi :/” with Tanya and Julieta Venegas)
- Best Rap/Hip Hop Song (“De Museo”)
This shows that even though Bad Bunny may not have the same accolades at one award show, at another, his stardom is undeniable. Will he walk away from the 2023 Grammys with more? Fans will have to tune in on February 5 to find out.
Bad Bunny’s 2023 Grammy Nomination
- Album of the Year: bad bunny un verano sin t made history when it was nominated for Album of the Year, becoming the first Spanish-language album to be selected in that category – ever. This may be the first Spanish language album Victory Album of the Year, If Bad Bunny Rocks adele,30, Beyonce ,Renaissance, Harry Styles,harry’s house, Mary J. Blige,good morning gorgeous, Brandi Carlile (in these silent days, Distasteful game,music of the regions, Rizzo ,special), And Kendrick Lamar,mr morale and the big steppers,
- Best Pop Solo Performance: Bad Bunny’s “Moscow Mule” is nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance, along with Adele’s “Easy On Me,.” dojo catLizzo’s “Woman,” Lizzo’s “About Damn Time,” steve lacy“Bad Habit,” and Harry Styles’ “As It Was.”
- Best Music Urbana Album: un verano sin t pits against bad bunny Daddy Yankee, legend daddy, rau Alejandro , Trap Cake, Vol. 2, Malama, love and sex tape), And Farruko, La 167) in the Best Music Urbana Album category.
Bad Bunny’s 2 Grammy Wins
Best Latin Pop or Urban Album – YHLQMDLG (2021)
Bunny’s YHLQMDLG, A The acronym won Best Latin Pop or Urban Album for “Yo Hago Lo Que Me Da La Gana” or “I Do Whatever I Want.” he won debbie nova‘s 3:33, Ricky Martin‘s Pausa, Kani Garcia‘s mesa para dosAnd Camilo‘s by Primera Veg.
Best Music Urbana Album – el ultimo tour del mundo (2022)
bad bunny el ultimo tour del mundo won the Best Music Urbana Album Award in 2022. The category was introduced in 2022, while Latin pop was given its type for its musicians.
bunny won J Balvin, Jose, Karol ji, KG0516), Raw Alejandro (aphrodisiac), And black his, Sin Miedo (Del Amor y Otros Demonios),
articles in progress
- Record of the Year (“I Like It” with Cardi B and J Balvin)
Grammy Award for Best Rap Album: List of winners from 2000 to present
- Best Latin Rock, Urban, or Alternative Album (x 100 pre,
- Best Latin Rock, Urban, or Alternative Album (oasis with J Balvin)
- Best Latin Pop or Urban Album (YHLQMDLG,
- Best Pop Duo/Group Performance with (“Un Diya (One Day)”) dua lipa Balvin and tiny,
- Best Music Urbana Album (el ultimo tour del mundo,
- album of the yearun verano sin t,
- Best Music Urbana Album (un verano sin t,
- Best Pop Solo Performance (“Moscow Mule”)
Will he perform?
Yes. Bad Bunny was among the first artists announced for the 2023 Grammy Awards.
What’s next for Bad Bunny?